Dancing on Ice returns to ITV Choice featuring 12 celebrity skaters and a few surprises this time around to keep you hooked. The show will start on Friday, 7 February 2020 from 8 to 10pm for a 12th series of this deep freeze dance show. Twelve celebrity skaters will be taking to the ice in a blaze of glory, as each week they go head to head in a bid to become champions of the ice.
And this year promises to be more talked about than ever with the series’ first same sex dance couple and first blind contestant taking part. Here are the confirmed names – and their dance partners – for Dancing on Ice 2020…
- TV presenter Radzi Chinyanganya who teams with professional dancer Jessica Hatfield
- Model and fashion brand owner Caprice Bourret dancing with Hamish Gaman
- Talk show host Trisha Goddard who partners Łukasz Różycki
- Magician and TV presenter Ben Hanlin dancing with Carlotta Edwards
- Perri Kiely – known for Dancing in Diversity. He will accompany Vanessa Bauer
- Coronation Street actress Lisa George and professional partner Tom Naylor
- Ian “H” Watkins, once part of pop group Steps. His professional partner is Matt Evers, making them the show’s first same-sex dance couple.
- ITV News host Lucrezia Millarini dancing with professional Brendyn Hatfield
- Love Island 2019’s Maura Higgins who partners with Alexander Demetriou
- Footballer Kevin Kilbane dancing with Brianne Delcourt
- Paralympian Libby Clegg and professional partner Mark Hanretty. Clegg will be the show’s first ever blind contestant
- Actor and presenter Joe Swash who will team up with Alexandra Schauman.
Once again hosted by Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield the judges for this series sees the return of Jayne Torvill, Christopher Dean and Diversity star Ashley Banjo who will be joined by actor and singer John Barrowmen (Doctor Who, Torchwood ), who replaces Jason Gardiner.
What: Dancing on Ice
Where and when: ITV Choice, DStv Channel 123 from 7 February 2020